Jacqueline Ivosevic Lawyer
Jacqueline is a lawyer in the corporate and commercial team at Quinert Rodda & Associates.
She was admitted to practice in March 2019 and holds both a Bachelor of Law and Bachelor of Business from LaTrobe University. Whilst completing her studies, Jacqueline spent time studying abroad at Michigan State University Law School where she focused on negotiation, contracts and comparative law.
Jacqueline has experience in a range of general commercial matters including business sale and acquisition transactions, commercial litigation and franchising. She undertakes a commercial approach to her matters and is dedicated to providing clear, logical advice which is tailored to client needs.
Jacqueline’s recent work has included:
- Acting on behalf of purchasers to acquire businesses in the pharmaceutical and motor vehicle industry;
- Acting for both individual and company creditors in the recovery of debts including commencing civil litigation in all Victorian Courts & Tribunals, obtaining judgments for payment of debts and enforcing judgments;
- Drafting specific and tailored contracts for various commercial transactions;
- Acting for both individuals and corporations involved in civil litigation for breach of contract and breach of fiduciary duty;
- Providing advice to individuals and corporations on various commercial matters including commercial contracts, employment law and commercial leasing; and
- Acting on behalf of both franchisor’s and franchisees with respect to reviewing, advising on and developing franchise documentation.
Jacqueline is a member of the Law Institute of Victoria Young Lawyers Social Committee where she assists in organising social gatherings for young individuals within the legal community.
In addition to her interest in the law, Jacqueline has a passion for singing and playing piano and spends her weekends performing at weddings and social events.
Jacqueline also enjoys participating in health and wellness activities and assists in organising fitness related charity events.
Supreme Court of Victoria
Contact us to arrange a meeting and discuss your specific needs and goals.
Phone: 03 8692 9000
Fax: 03 8692 9040
Level 6, 400 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
PO Box 16109, Collins Street West VIC 8007
Mon – Fri: 8:30am to 5:30pm